Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blog Updates

I have been researching ways to best notify people on blog updates, and have decided to do two things:

First, there is now a link on the right hand side called "Subscribe to Baby Boston's Marathon." This will allow you to add Baby Boston's Marathon to your homepage and see in an instant if there have been updates. I use this method to stay up-to-date on the blogs that I follow and can check all ten of them at once.

Second, for those who are interested, I am willing to send out an email notifying you that I have updated the blog. Send me an email at ihearttheprestons@gmail.com if you would like to be added to the email notification list.

If anyone has other ideas on how to notify readers about blog updates, I would love to hear them.

Thanks!

No comments: