Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things...

1) When Boston wakes up and stretches his arms over his head like Superman.

2) My orange bracelet that lets me go in and out of the hospital without going through security.

3) When Boston opens his eyes and looks around with his mouth in a little "o."

4) The free meal vouchers to the cafeteria - yum, chicken fingers.

5) The little half-smiles Boston makes right after he eats and has fallen back asleep.

6) The Ronald McDonald room where I get to sleep in between night feedings -- did I mention it has a sleep number bed?

7) The fact that Boston is able to sleep on his bed under the bililight without fussing.

8) Getting to go home at night for a few hours to put Clark to bed.

9) Lab updates in the morning when there is good news.

10) The support of my friends and family :)

No comments: